View Full Version : Monitors for professional photographic editing - recommendations/help

googlo
01 January 2006, 05:30 PM
I was wondering if anyone had good recommendations or reviews regarding monitors for use in professional photograph editing, LCD's and/or CRT. What is most important is accurate representation of colors from RAW image files and the digital editing of them to final print. I was reading about the Sony Artisan but it looks like it's not produced anymore. Also, is it possible to find compareable quality in LCD's?

xsenos
01 January 2006, 07:12 PM
There's probably been at least one thread a day regarding choice of a monitor for the past few years. I'd do some search since people seem tired to repeat.

And a discontinued model is not necessary a bad choice. They don't go down that fast. New models often come out just to increase sales. Not always technologies have really improved between two sequent generations.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 07:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.