XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : prince charming

12-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Hi all!
I just draw this pic yesterday, and next i want to make some improvements on this beauty. I'm glad for i allready have my wacom tablet!:scream:
So, if anyone has some suggestions or some more idea for funny details c&c is very welcome!
And i wish amusing work all of you!:arteest:

12-08-2005, 08:32 AM
hehe, looks cool! maybe you could add a choking rat near his feet, or some other kind of small animal (cat or whatever). And a framed picture of his wife, put directly on that poster, if it was her body (but its in fact obvious that its not) would look funny too! Cheers!:thumbsup:

12-08-2005, 11:13 AM
I would suggest working the carpet a little. Stains, worn spots...that kind of thing. I understand that it's a quick sketch, but are you planning on keeping the sketch lines for the finished piece?

12-08-2005, 12:28 PM
I think the carpet could use some stains and worn spots. Are you planning on keeping the sketch lines in the final drawing? What style are you working to achieve?

12-08-2005, 01:16 PM
At first i would like to say thanks for you two replying me:
Thanks for the funny ideas, i will use them i think.
JessseBlunt :
Thanks for you too, and i think the answer for your question is the new uploaded pic: i will not keep the scetch lines, i want to go for a detalied result. Actually i want to make his whole flat loook very messy.

12-11-2005, 07:38 PM
not too much interest since my last post.:sad: i have draw some new details applied dan's ideas too. maybe you boys will like the two pictures on the wall :) c&c constantly wellcome...

CGTalk Moderation
12-11-2005, 07:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.