View Full Version : delete mutil brush at once

phungdinhdung
10 October 2005, 01:33 AM
:( does anyone know how to delete many brush size ( in the brush menu ) at one time ?
( >.< ie i want to creat my own brush listing with only 3 or 4 brush type )
thanks
( i am using CS 2 )

Skjoldbroder
10 October 2005, 10:15 AM
If I remember correctly, you can click the first brush you want deleted, hold down shift, then press the last of the brushes you want deleted. (they'll become highlighted)

berniebernie
10 October 2005, 10:53 AM
If I remember correctly, you can click the first brush you want deleted, hold down shift, then press the last of the brushes you want deleted. (they'll become highlighted)

I just tried that with PS and it doesn't seem to work (it does in illustrator).. I agree that it tedious to create your own libraries if you have to erase 20000brushes first. I always have an 'empty' (or I think it needs 1 brush) library, that I can fill up with brushes and save with a different name.

ZorroXZorro
10 October 2005, 03:47 PM
U must click Preset Brush first , then u can select 1 or more brush to delete . I think this is only way to remove brush from your PS .
I think U should choice some fav brush than click save brush to have your own brush liblary:D

------------------------------- another language , the same content-----------------------

Theo tui thi cach duy nhat la the thoi chu U ko chon delete theo tun`g loai but duoc dau . That dau kho . Tui thuong save may loai brush hay dung` vao` , ve sau co thu nghiem brush moi thi chi viec remove no di , sau do load lai brush cu , the la xong .
Sao moi nguoi noi U di anh hoc do hoa roi co ma ? (to mo 1 chut :D)

phungdinhdung
10 October 2005, 10:47 AM
thanks ^^ , so i have to got an empty lib :) .

ZorroXZorro: uhm ^^ tui dang o ben do day .

CGTalk Moderation
10 October 2005, 10:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.