View Full Version : Any ideas about this effect?

10 October 2005, 03:01 PM

Hi guys!!!
I was wondering if any of you have any idea of how to make that kind of blurry effects, using a photograph as your source, not a drawing.

I appreciate any help!

10 October 2005, 10:15 PM
there's one of the blurs in PS that makes that effect. just apply it to the background and add a bit of tit to the picture.

10 October 2005, 01:25 AM
may be reduce Hue/saturation
use overlay or colour mode with orange
and use radia blur ( zoom ) in the background

CGTalk Moderation
10 October 2005, 01:25 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.