View Full Version : are fonts installed with creative suite?

FLCL
10 October 2005, 02:50 PM
Hi all, i recently installed loads of new fonts on my system. To be safe i baked up my fonts directory before i installed them. Basically had just reinstalled windows so all was fresh and the only fonts that were backed up were just ones that come with windows.

I deleted the fonts cos they were slowing my system down and reinstalled the backup folder. However now i'm missing one of my favourites: aschen (i think thats the name anyways). So basically this wasn't installed with the original windows installation. Also its not in my set of fonts that i installed before, so my only conclusion is that when i install creative suite, some new fonts get installed. Can anyone confirm this?

Just wanna know if i'll have to reinstall creative suite to get the fonts back.

cheers

Velk
10 October 2005, 03:33 PM
Fonts are installed with the Creative Suite, I'm not sure which ones exactly so I can't tell if that is one of them.

FLCL
10 October 2005, 03:37 PM
thats explains it, cool, i'll reinstall em or see if i can find em on the setup disk

cheers

CGTalk Moderation
10 October 2005, 03:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.