View Full Version : Spectacular 2D Entry: Florin Dorobantu

09-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Florin Dorobantu is entered in the "Spectacular Challenge" update: View Challenge Page (

Latest Update: Concept Sketch: Cleaned up sketch (

09-14-2005, 10:14 PM (

I participate in this contest with an original idea (i hope:)), it's about skateboarding stunts ! I find this events completely unique and very spectacular due to it's performances.I'm not gonna explain this further more, cuz i think u got the idea :D (who didn't watch The X Games once at least ?:)).
Seeking in a large variety of stunts, i found one, that I consider it's enough spectacular for this contest :))! The stunt is called Roof 2 Roof Transfer, and it's about a guy that jumps from a building floor to the next building floor on his skateboard :D.
Ok, folks, u got the idea, let's get to work, and make it happen ! :D

09-15-2005, 02:11 PM (

I've cleaned up a little bit the scene sketch! it has a shape now. i'll add some details in the scene, then i'll start colouring!
W8ting 4 sugestions & critics ! 10x

09-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Hey k33d,

I like the concept, some of the stuff skaters are pulling off these days is ridiculous and certainly spectacular! I like your sketch but I think you could make it more powerful my moving the camera lower and having the skater midway through the jump and more central. With a lower camera he would appear much higher and it may be more dynamic. Good work and good luck!

09-15-2005, 02:38 PM
Thanks alot for the tips! you're right, i thoungt the scene is kind of plane too. i need more dramatism ! :D 10x ! Waiting for more sugestions from you ! :)

10-07-2005, 07:23 PM
bine ai venit :buttrock: inca nu e mult de comentat decat unghiul putea sa il faci ceva de genu sa fie camera pe cealalta cladire undeva chiar langa margine si sa il vezi pe el venind intr-o pozitie rest bulta bafta!:deal:

CGTalk Moderation
10-07-2005, 07:23 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.