View Full Version : Back in the film after a long break

08-23-2005, 12:42 PM
I've been having a long break from filmdirecting, but I'm back in track with 2 productions. Also started using Eyeondigital's program Digital Fusion. These are the first 2 productions I've fixed with the program.. still got a lot to learn. Comments and critique are very welcome.

The first was used as a commercial for the international art group Neosynthesis Art Collective
1st neosynthetic evangelion : awareness (
2 sequel projects will be released during the winter and finish off my philosphy behind them.

Second production is a commercial trailer for a LARP we're setting up in Copenhagen in 1 month, System Danmarc. Edited in Adobe Premiere, and finalized with Digital Fusion and Photoshop. I have uploaded the project in 2 versions.

[/url]action version for foreign countries ( (http://%5Burl=%22]full version, danish speak and no subs

project can also be streamed from our homepage under trailer and you can read about the project in english at

both film takes divx codec to watch.. can be downloaded here (

CGTalk Moderation
08-23-2005, 12:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.