View Full Version : Problem with CGTool Kit jcAnimCS Script

08 August 2005, 04:53 PM
Hi all,
I bought the book "The Art of Rigging" from CG Tool Kit, and used its jcAnimCS Script to export and import animation data. It was fine for sometime, and for some reason the I began to ecounter missing key frames randomly when exporting the animation. When I test the script again using simple objects animation, it worked fine. I was wondering if anyone out there encountered the same problems...



08 August 2005, 07:38 AM
I've been actually re-writing the script for our animators at work. I've tested it quite a bit and seemed to work on a couple of test scenes(the orginal one). I re-wrote it so that I can strip out prefix's like namespaces and transfer it to a clean unrefrenced file or add a prefix to add other referenced characters that have the same controler names. Seems to be working but needs testing. Sorry, can't let you test it though.

CGTalk Moderation
08 August 2005, 07:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.