Here is my problem:
I have a fully rigged character in 3DS MAX 7 ( just bones, no IK etc ), it needs to be transfered to Motion Builder via Maya.
I use FBX to export to Maya, and problems begin, the rig comes in at a wrong scale, it is too small, AND even through i Froze transfroms in MAX, the model in Maya has bones with Rot values, and it needs to be at scale 1.1.1 and rot 0,0,0 .
What i did now is unbind the skin, scale, freeze transforms, and then skin the character all over again, because no skin saving script/plugin was albe to export/import the skin corectly.
It takes a long time and now that the character needs to be scaled again... i'm looking for other options.
1. Rig from MAX to Maya to Motion Builder
2. Comes in too small in Maya and with Rot values on bones
3. need to scale it in Maya without reskinning
1. Rig from MAX to Maya to MB
2. Export via FBX so that the rot values are 0,0,0 and scale is the same as in max
Any tips would be helpfull, Thank you !