View Full Version : bell 427

08-02-2005, 01:20 AM
hi everybodym i decided to make some technique, but not car. So it would be a helliopter :)So after few days of working i make a new thread with some wip renders, cc would be nice from your side :)
some perspective renders: ( (
made a render where you can see how many different parts is in this model: (
and smoothed version of wire from viewport: (

08-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Great model, I am curious to know witch software you use.

Where have you take yours blueprints? They seems not to fit with the bell helicoptere specs.

The front silouette (in the left view) is much more fluid (no change of angle / curve). The jonction of the tail and the body need to be sharper and convexe.

Finnaly i think that your top window have not the good shape.

good luck

08-02-2005, 07:46 PM
heh, thanks for the post. I use 3ds max 7. I got those blueprints in one of our home country page about cg. Yes i know that top of model is not modeled exactly like it is in real bell 427 but i got some ref pictures of bell 427 and i saw that in some of them that top thing is similar to mine blueprint and model, so i will leave it how it is now :). Thank you for pdf file of bell, i will use that when i will work on interior :)

CGTalk Moderation
08-02-2005, 07:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.