View Full Version : should i wait for maya 7.0?

07 July 2005, 11:06 PM
i want to purchase maya student version,these are my questions. should i buy now or wait for 7.0? also is it possible to upgrade from 6.6 to 7.0 student versions? any help is appreciated

CGTalk Moderation
07 July 2005, 11:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.