Iīm planning on buying dual 19" LCD displays to retire my old HP A4033A, after reading a lot of reviews everywhere on the web I decided to go for the Viewsonic VP191b, the problem is that I looked for it everywhere and couldnīt find it (it looks like Viewsonic doesnīt send this model to Mexico), so Iīm looking for something similar but canīt make my mind.
The work I do is video post and animation in Combustion and 3dsmax, design in photoshop and freehand, which would need good color precision, but also I like playing high fps games so a good response time would be a plus.
The models I was looking at are:
- ACER 1932D (good response time, not sure about the image and color quality, innexpensive, havenīt found any reviews)
- BENQ FP91G+ (8ms response time, same as above, innexpensive, havenīt found any reviews)
- DELL UltraSharp 1905FP (slow response time, looks like it has a lot of ghosting, but looks like it has great image quality)
- DELL EP193FP (fast response time, donīt know anything else about this monitor except itīs inexpensive)
- HP 1905 (nice response time, 16ms, think that it has good quality but high price)
- Viewsonic VG910b (Slow response time, looks like a good quality monitor, other that I havenīt found any reviews, innexpensive)
- Hyundai L90D+ (Looks like a great monitor for games but not sure for anything else)
Which do you think would be best for my needs? Please, I donīt wanīt the discussion about CRT vs. LCD, I just want advice in buying a LCD monitor. If you have any other suggestion I will check if I can find it here.
Any advice will really be appreciated.