View Full Version : make pol plugin

rozak831
07 July 2005, 07:33 PM
can anyone tell me where to find make pol plugin for lightwave I am trying to make a 1 point polygon and I cannot do it. Any help please.

Freak
07 July 2005, 09:28 PM
Modeler -

Main toolbar on the lefthand side....

Polygons -

Make Polygon - (p)
(under Pen)

If you can't find a certain command, the best bet is to do a search in the configure menu's
or configure keys....

blaqDeaph
07 July 2005, 10:40 PM
Yea, LW already comes with a Make Polygon function by default. Default Hotkey is [p]. Make sure that you select the points on the polygon in order, because the plugin creates the polygon based on the order of the selected points.

kangonto
07 July 2005, 08:13 AM
Point To Polys, just below Make Polygon in Create menu. It creates 1 point polygons, I think that's what you asked for.

mav3rick
07 July 2005, 09:46 AM
read manuals mofos:scream:

rozak831
07 July 2005, 10:50 PM
thanks everyone for all your replies there was a make pol plugin that kurv uses in one of his videos and said it is good to have and when I try make polygon it says not enough points selected but I knew how to do it I just was curious about what kurv suggested. I have read the manuals mofo mav:D

CGTalk Moderation
07 July 2005, 10:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.