I need some help on 3dsmax script. Because I can't find those syntax on the 3dsmax's help content. (or maybe i don't know where to find)
please help me on these questions.
[How to do these in Maxscript?]
1. select a viewport (Perspective), Change it into a Camera view (Camera01).
2. select a viewport (Perspective), Turn on the "Show Safe Frame" function.
3. select an omni light (Omni01), turn On/Off the light. <ref. turnonlight.jpg>
4. Open Meterial Editor, select a slot (which has Multi/Sub-object), select ID (1), change the color ( RGB 40,255,40) <ref. changecolor.jpg>
5. Auto click or skip the button (Continue) from the "Missing Mapping coordinates" dialog box. <ref. autopress.jpg>
6. Inside Render Scene, under Time Output, select Active Time Segment 1 To 15. <ref. renderoption.jpg - 1>
7. Inside Render Scene, change Viewport: to Camera01. <ref. renderoption.jpg - 2>
8. Inside Render Scene, under Render Output, change the filename and filetype for render (1.png with RGB 24 bit 16.7 Million + alpha channel on.) <ref. renderoption.jpg - 3,4,5,6>
9. How to detect when the rendering is complete?
10. How ro render by script?