View Full Version : Name the plugin

07-09-2005, 08:54 AM
Hey all,

Just a quickie, i remember some time ago coming across a LW plugin that allowed you to apply motion blur to a static object, so u could move in and around the motion blur ala Bullet time. n e 1 have n e clue about this plugin?

07-09-2005, 09:34 AM
If I remember correctly Relativity has such a feature and I think there's a plugin in one of the Worley packs that does that. Donno the name, but just check the worley website.

just checked, its "ObjBlur" from one of the Miscellaneous plugins in the james K. Polk collection

07-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Kvaalen's Timefreezer maybe?

07-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Relativity was the one i had seen before, thanks for the 2 options tho ;)

Aegis Prime
07-10-2005, 09:17 AM
ObjBlur is one of the ten bonus "Henry Clay Collection" plugins that come with Worley Labs "Polk Collection" -

ObjBlur: ObjBlur overrides LightWave's normal motion blur on an object by object basis. It can make "Extended Blurs" which can range forward and/or backwards in time by any number of frames. It can make a special "Frozen in Time" effect where an object appears to be simply hanging in space even if the camera rotates around it.

07-14-2005, 01:16 PM
i think this will help youas well,130,0,0,1,0

CGTalk Moderation
07-14-2005, 01:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.