View Full Version : Ensign Releases Exotic Dancing Game

Madhat
07 July 2005, 01:14 PM
I can't imagine they had any trouble getting they're developers/artists to work overtime on this title.

-boss "Hey, I need you to work 48 hours straight this weekend on the mocap"
-developer/artist "What, you're going to make me spend extra long hours watching beautiful women dance erotically doing motion capture? That's ok, just let me call my wife to tell her I will be really late."

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050705/phtu005.html?.v=16

cJaynes
07 July 2005, 01:28 PM
Wow, I can't believe they made that a game. I'm stunned and not in a good way. Oh well.

Madhat
07 July 2005, 01:36 PM
Here are some screenshots. There is nudity so all warnings apply.

http://www.gamershell.com/pc/dream_stripper/screenshots.html?id=10

Tex3D
07 July 2005, 02:40 PM
There's even a DEMO!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

So funny!

bring on the shiny 3D tittays!:thumbsup:

-Dave

antweiler
07 July 2005, 02:58 PM
those kind of games have been there for years. Check sexybots.com for example (warning nudity and adult content)

Neil
07 July 2005, 03:14 PM
haha, it's like how the mothers went crazy because there were strip joints in GTA and other videogames. So we go ahead and make a whole game JUST about the strip joints. haha.
oh man.

animateddave
07 July 2005, 04:04 PM
Wow, I can't believe they made that a game. I'm stunned and not in a good way. Oh well.

Really? Haven't you heard of the crap that comes out of Japan?

gilley
07 July 2005, 04:31 PM
I always thought one of these games would be cool if they were made like the Dance Dance Revolution games.

drdespair
07 July 2005, 04:44 PM
It seems GTA SA has some more features which... um.. didnt make the final cut ;) there is a mod on Fileplanet that lets you "have coffee" with girlfriends... and apperently its played as a minigame. :blush: But truly the Japanese have been way ahead of everyone on this.. the whole henti (?) stuff has been on the PC for ages.

DaJuice
07 July 2005, 06:28 PM
Ugh, the deformations look really bad from some of those shots. They should have worked on the rig more.

Boone
07 July 2005, 06:39 PM
At the dawn of Mankind, a lowly ape grasps a dry bone from the ground and triumphantly throws it in the air...

...Millions of years later...oh, dear...hes banging a computer monitor with joyful glee...

God give me strength. :scream:

slaughters
07 July 2005, 08:37 PM
Just looks like one of the standard Poser models to me. What's the big deal?

The art is actually more novice/amaturish than things I've seen done over at Renderosity.

rwijaya
07 July 2005, 08:42 PM
u guys should check battle raper 2. only in japan.

opus13
07 July 2005, 08:44 PM
well, i think i just scratche out yahoo from my 'mightsomedayactuallyknowwhatthehelltheyaretalkingabout' list.

the headline says it all: "Ensign Games Releases PC Game Using Lifelike Hollywood Technology"

lifelike my ass.

itsallgoode9
07 July 2005, 09:17 PM
as far as video game nudity goes, i'm much more of a fan of "The Guy Game" lol Now that's quality entertainment, I don't care who ya are! haha

swardson
07 July 2005, 10:01 PM
this is sick, just sick...

I mean honestly.. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

SovereignKnight
07 July 2005, 10:06 PM
No it's not. Well, I guess it depends on your personal philosophies. :)

I think it's pretty cool. Not a game I'd buy though. Looks to get boring after a short while. I'd rather just go to the nudie bar.

:)

They do need better models.

rizob
07 July 2005, 10:41 PM
quote from the article
"The erotic, lifelike model was drawn by one of Hollywood's best graphic artists and was 3D-rendered by a highly professional development team"

wonder who that was...i agree with slaughters..looks alittle like a poser model....not sure though..no disrespect if the artist sees this.

as for the idea let it flow ..hehe

robb

archerx
07 July 2005, 10:48 PM
this needs some SSS.

imagine that the development of real time SSS is advanced at an amazing rate to make stripper games look more realistic

CGTalk Moderation
07 July 2005, 10:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.