View Full Version : free hdri skies

luma clark
06 June 2005, 05:45 AM
hi. my name is luma. i make hdri skies. they are free. please check em out.

http://sentos.visualthoughts.com/skies

peace,

luma

JJNorton
06 June 2005, 06:31 PM
Thanks, I'll check 'em out!

luma clark
06 June 2005, 01:55 AM
Thanks, I'll check 'em out!

no doubt. [that means "you're welcome" in street slang]

peace,

luma

jondoe0ne
06 June 2005, 02:05 PM
hey very nice of you to share your hdri skies!!! thank you... i have posted the link over to 3d attack forum also, if u don't mind... just one question... how did u do them???

luma clark
06 June 2005, 02:54 PM
hey very nice of you to share your hdri skies!!! thank you... i have posted the link over to 3d attack forum also, if u don't mind... just one question... how did u do them???

hello no i don't mind. thank you very much in fact. and i made them with dremscape for 3ds max by sitni sati www.afterworks.com

thanks. and you're welcome.

peace,

luma

character
08 August 2005, 06:01 PM
hey, thanks alot for the link. u saved my day!!!

luma clark
08 August 2005, 03:39 PM
hey, thanks alot for the link. u saved my day!!!

you're welcome. for the skies link or the afterworks link?

=luma

Bob3D
08 August 2005, 03:49 PM
Aye, they're pretty nice. Cheers!

luma clark
08 August 2005, 03:51 PM
Aye, they're pretty nice. Cheers!

:thumbsup: thanks!!

jmBoekestein
08 August 2005, 06:28 PM
THanks for posting these, I especially like the sunset ones, with the rose tones. Very good stuff, I'll be testing them.

luma clark
08 August 2005, 04:50 PM
THanks for posting these, I especially like the sunset ones, with the rose tones. Very good stuff, I'll be testing them.

thanks. i just updated the ones you said you liked. they're more realistic now. go download. and please lemme know how your tests turn out.

thanks and peace,

luma

FitArtistSF
09 September 2005, 12:43 PM
Would really like to view your images, but it seems the link is broken. I tried 3 times and the "page cannot be displayed" message pops up......:sad:

luma clark
09 September 2005, 09:38 PM
Would really like to view your images, but it seems the link is broken. I tried 3 times and the "page cannot be displayed" message pops up......:sad:

must be some sort of glitch. maybe the server was under maintanance. i just tried the link and it works.

CGTalk Moderation
09 September 2005, 09:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.