View Full Version : it's mattepainting or call it different?

06 June 2005, 06:08 AM
How do you call combining diferent images(photos) to one. Let's say I got big concrete wall and I'm putting in front of it some trees from other photos, behind wall I put mountain landscape. How would you call it? Because I don't think it isn't quite mattepainting,

06 June 2005, 06:38 AM
when u combine different layers with alpha one over other


u have created a ***** COMPOSITE *****

CGTalk Moderation
06 June 2005, 06:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.