I was learning to use the Motion Blend feature of Moca6. But I can't get the ghost to work properly. Here's what I did. (I attached a jpg for you):
1. Start from a new scene, I drag Kicks.fbx (or any fbx) from Motion templates and choose Open-all takes.
2. Then I activate the MotionBlend tabs under navigator
3. I select the the whole skeleton from Kicks.fbx from the hips down (hierarchy). I also tried to select using schematic view.
4. I alt-drag the selected character to the MotionBlend window.
5. Here's the problem: The ghost messes up. Seems like it is being pulled to the center. (see the JPG) The green was skeleton, the blue one is the ghost.
So what did I do wrong? (I'm using version 6.01)