there ist a new update for Vue 5 Infinite available for download on the e-on page. Like all other updates it's still beta, but works good on my PowerBook.
These are the changes coming with the update:
The following is a list of bug fixes and improvements included in this update:
- Macintosh: Fixed RenderCow on Tiger (a separate update can be necessary, see update description for more details).
- Improved Network Rendering with Multipass.
- Fixed a problem on Macintosh when opening visual browsers.
- Fixed the impossibility to load back scenes containing empty meshes.
- Fixed rendering artefacts that could appear on transparent boolean objects.
- Improved terrain export.
- Improved Poser 6 support: improved Poser objects manipulation, fixed bad names when importing on Windows, fixed ignored single frame option when importing on MacOS, improved compatibility with Vue 4 scenes containing Poser figures.
- Fixed Serial Numbers management for Pro Studio upgrades and Extra-Plants.
- Removed incorrect messages when loading scenes.
- Improved editing of exported objects.
- Improved rendering of transparent boolean objects.
- Improved Texture Anti-Aliasing over Billboards, Plants and EcoSystems.
- Improved stability and memory management when editing and loading EcoSystem materials.
- Improved Python: improved compatibility with HyperVue, corrected several scripts, fixed PixelFilter callback function.
- Improved Batch rendering: fixed a problem with single-frame render, added the ability to shutdown computer at the end of a batch process.
- Improved rendering of meshes with invisible volumetric materials.
- Improved baking of boolean objects and plants.
- Improved Billboards lighting.
- Fixed ignored camera post processing when rendering to disk.
- Fixed rendering of animation with strong distance blurring.
- Fixed HDR export on Macintosh.
- Other minor interface fixes and improvements.