View Full Version : I need help here

05 May 2005, 10:59 AM

This is what i want to do, i've tried with "Torn out" filter but it looks a bit different
So hope somebody can help me here? :applause:

05 May 2005, 08:47 PM
take a photo make it greyscale ..... (then levels) then use the black eye droper and click on the shawdow area.. then use white eyedropper to click on highlight area... repeat if nessesary.. then adjust the sliders

then maybe run the equalize filter....

CGTalk Moderation
05 May 2005, 08:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.