View Full Version : What type of art is this?

04 April 2005, 06:01 PM
I was just wondering what type of art this is called and was wondering if anybody had any tutorials in photoshop for creating this. I've been through every tutorial site I can think of and can't find any answers. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

04 April 2005, 07:18 PM
ComputerArts magazine has tutorials on this sort of stuff regularly. Its a UK mag, but its sold in the US, it's like $15 though, but it comes with a CD full of goodies like fonts and software and photos and shit.

I haven't really seen any tutorials for creating a full piece like that...but the basic concept consists of lots of layers + simple patterns, loops, whatever :)

04 April 2005, 09:03 PM
probably worth checking out companies like "me company" "the attik" and "designers republic" for the main commercial protagonists of the style.

04 April 2005, 02:29 AM
Thanks for your replies guys! I'll let you know what I find out!

04 April 2005, 05:21 PM
Its really a graphic design of the new trends...

CGTalk Moderation
04 April 2005, 05:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.