View Full Version : F15 Comlete Rendered and Animated in Maya

brianellebracht
09 September 2002, 04:56 PM
This was redered and Animated In Maya. any sugestions? THanks,
Brian

yahoo is giving my trouble, guess you will have to go here, but the images are smaller, sorry,

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/brian_ellebracht

Spankenstein
09 September 2002, 05:31 PM
The tops of the rudders on the F-15 are NOT symmetrical. One has a pod that is larger than the other, since one is a transmitter and the other is a reciever.

Also, I am not sure about the mount point for that missile(sparrow?)

Other than that, it looks pretty sweet, especially in the cockpit area, just needs some good texturing!

JasonA
09 September 2002, 08:37 PM
hmmm ... your link to that yahoo server appears to be down... can't load a thing

brianellebracht
09 September 2002, 09:22 PM
Hello. You may want to try again, I think its working now. THanks,
Brian

JasonA
09 September 2002, 09:58 PM
hey, that's *very* cool! nice work on that fighter, very impressive. yep all it really needs is some textures and she's there:) excellent job on that. What modeling technique did you use on it?

Definitely, I like it!
:bounce: :bounce:

brianellebracht
09 September 2002, 09:59 PM
once again, it should be working now, the image is pretty big, so it may take a bit to open. THanks,
Brian

Barry
10 October 2002, 02:35 AM
Yep you can't mount an AIM-9 there, that's a bomb rack, and the intakes angle down in flight, just a little. They are straight like in the picture only when they are not running. Other than that looks good. Would really like to see some better pics though.

Mylenium
10 October 2002, 05:58 AM
Hi Brian,

What blueprints/photos did you use? To me the upper surface looks too accentuated or bumpy. The exhaust coverings are not that bulgy. Also your nozzles look like rocket engines... I think in flight they are normally pointed somewhat inwards or at maximum parallel (just like a tube). One last point: Your nose looks too sharply pointed. On photos it looks somewhat softer, probably even a bit roundish. Anyway, keep up your faith. Would love to see more pics soon.

Mylenium

[Pour Mylène, ange sur terre]

brianellebracht
10 October 2002, 11:57 AM
wow thanks alot for all of your help guys. I will post some more photos on lunch break, in about 4 hours, 12pm central time.
brian

brianellebracht
10 October 2002, 12:48 PM
If you go to the link, I added some more views, back and front. Thanks for your advice,
brian

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/brian_ellebracht

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.