View Full Version : RenderCow Pack Upgrade?

03 March 2005, 02:39 PM
I've found that the additional RenderCow serial numbers are not recognised be the new Vue 5 Infinite RenderCow Pack Installer as part of my V5I upgrade. As yet there is no link on the E-On website to request a V5I version of user's V4 Pro serials. Anyone else having this situation?

I'm waiting to render and I'm 15 nodes short right now. It's taking ages ... :shrug:

When that's sorted out Vue 5 Infinite is going to be a FABULOUS production tool for me. If you're reading this and still sitting on the fence purchase-wise then dont! Go crazy and buy it!!! You won't be disappointed.

Dale B
03 March 2005, 05:41 PM
You might want to post a query in the registered users forum at E-on's site. Release time is usually chaotic with the trans-Atlantic nature of the company, and things -do- fall through the cracks until someone points it out. Hopefully they will have this resolved quickly; I'm looking to go a couple of nodes above the base 5 myself.

03 March 2005, 11:05 AM
E-on sent me a new license string the same day (thanks guys!) and I'm off of a 20 node digital adventure. :bounce:

03 March 2005, 02:24 PM
good to hear and good luck :)

CGTalk Moderation
03 March 2005, 02:24 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.