1) Wondering if there's a hotkey for switching between two colors, like the X key in Photoshop? Constantly switching tween black and white to paint layer masks, and having to click on the little color swatches is a drag.
2) Is there a way to assign different UV channels to different Layers or Layer Masks? Does BP recognize several UV channels? I have a model in Max I want to bring into BP, and it has 2 UV channels, one UV set is tiled 5x for use with a tiling bump map, and the other UV channel is not tiled to use with a mask bitmap, which "exposes" certain areas of the tiled bump map. I see there's a Max-to-BP plugin, but no mention of multiple UV channels.
3) Do all layers (and layer masks) have to be the same resolution? I have a small tileable QuickTime movie that I'd like to place in a layer, using one set of UVs, then a high-resolution mask in its layer mask, using a different set of UVs. It appears that BP will import the QT only into the top corner of the larger mask layer.
Deep Paint 3D
1) When I paint with low % black, I get color mixing problems sometimes, where the color drops down to hard black, like Photoshop's Threshold or something. Is this just the demo doing this? Or is this a fundamental problem with DP's painting method?
2) Does DP allow different UV channels?
3) Does DP allow preview of animated textures in a layer?