View Full Version : my first time to get here, here's piece of my work

09 September 2002, 07:43 AM
my first time to get here, here's piece of my work, just take part in this exciting big place. thanks everybody

yon dabuda
09 September 2002, 07:57 AM
hey thats excellent work! you should submit that to the newtek gallery.

09 September 2002, 08:47 AM

hey! that's great!!
reminds me of final fantasy! :thumbsup:

09 September 2002, 09:32 AM
This is a personal short movie length 5:20,all by lightwave including animation.It took me a month and half to finish it,
half a month modeling texturing surfacing and a month rendering .Here for more pictures.

09 September 2002, 01:16 PM
Holy S**T...that is so awesome.You have to submit this to the gallery at

And we would love to host the animated short when it's completed....great stuff! Love the style!

09 September 2002, 04:58 PM
WOW :eek: ....
Very nice! The lighting looks great. I can't wait to check out the animation of it.

The only 2 critics I have are her elbow looks to bend a little awkward, and she is so nicely modeled, but you can't really see her eyes.

Other than that, I'd have to agree, it looks like a Final Fantasy game. :thumbsup:

edit: Just saw the frames from the animation and they look great. Is there anyway to download the actual animation, or am I missing something on the link?

09 September 2002, 06:22 PM
It looks awsome! Great stills, I can't wait to see it in motion.

09 September 2002, 07:48 PM
There is this guy, Proton, called Tochy in Korea, that has this epic animation he has been working for 3 yrs. His site is gone now, but the work is amazing.

I try if I can find some type of email for him.

This is what all lwers should try to aspire to.

Found it
His NEW site

site called Suppon

09 September 2002, 02:15 AM

09 September 2002, 02:34 AM

That is awesome stuff.....I sent an email to find out more...

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.