View Full Version : Whats the best Texturing technique?

unexit
09 September 2002, 07:01 PM
I have been using 3d studio max, and have had trouble texturing any and all models. I was wondering how people get theh models they make to become all cut up so that they can take a screenshot and make textures for the model in Photoshop. And what do you do once you have that texture, do you just use it as a material and assign it to the model? Please Help.

leigh
09 September 2002, 07:08 PM
I emailed you this morning... didn't you get the mail? :surprised

unexit
09 September 2002, 07:18 PM
man am i slow.....I just read your e-mail.....heh.
thanks for the link........by the way, I wrote this thread to sound like I didnt know anything about texturing, (makes it easier to get in depth answers from people)*wink

oh yeah....about the robots......well, Robots are heavy and if you dont think so, tell one that they're not, and it will eat you and become heavier.

slaughters
09 September 2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by unexit
...by the way, I wrote this thread to sound like I didnt know anything about texturing, (makes it easier to get in depth answers from people)*wink

All it made me do is sort of shrug. The question was so broad I was not able to figure out where to begin to explain, so I passed on attempting to answer the question.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.