XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : call for concept artists

members only hunter
01-23-2005, 05:19 AM
i am new to the concepts page and would like to ask for some help on a project that i am currently working on over in the filmaking forum. i have an idea for an experimental kind of movie where all of the backgrounds are real but the characters are cg. it is going to be a grity superhero movie. i'm doing it stylistically as a cross between tattintino and superfriends. it is still in the script stage but i would like to go ahead and start on the character concepts. this is a little hard because the characters are still being nailed down- but that makes it an oppertunity to contribute to stylistic choices. anyways if you are interedted go on over to

and read more about it. if you would like to contribute email me and we can collaberate.

01-23-2005, 05:43 AM
Count me in, sounds cool!
I'd like to do some concept art for that, but some more specific details about the storyline, characters etc. would be nice.

my wip: http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=201969

members only hunter
01-23-2005, 05:51 AM
i am deliberately being vague because i want imput from artists. the basics are 3 or 4 superheros plus supporting cast. 1 villian plus supporting cast. and a bunch of bystandards.

think superfriends-

and a suitable villian to be deturmined.

anyways if you read all of the posts on the thread there is a little more info.

CGTalk Moderation
01-23-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.