View Full Version : Traditional arts forum

csDevil
01 January 2005, 03:11 AM
Today I was looking for somewhere that I could discuss some artistic concepts and link it to digital arts, but it was really hard to find. I think this is a very important subject, because tools are useless without some artistic view.

It would be a forum for expositions of user's non-digital arts (hand drawing, sculptures, photographs, whatever) and somewhere we could discuss concepts and works of artists from the past (like discussing Andy Warhol or Mona Lisa or Gothic).

I couldn't find any forum that I could post it here, so here is my sugestion. :deal:

(my english is not that good, but it is understandable, isn't it?)

ironic440
02 February 2005, 02:35 AM
Is a nice idea.:thumbsup:

Shizumauru
02 February 2005, 04:02 PM
I would like that too!
Not just because I was drawing traditionally a couple of years, there are some techiques which can be reused in digital painting and it would be nice to discuss the differences between digital and traditional drawing!

jmBoekestein
02 February 2005, 04:35 PM
www.wetcanvas.com (http://www.wetcanvas.com), loads of traditional stuff. From tutorials to wips and a gallery too I think. Although the appearance of the site is quite chaotic.

CGTalk Moderation
02 February 2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.