concept for a Cover
i dont now how to painting yeat, need some help^^
Itry to use fell shawdows in the lineart, to do it more in the colors
as well, the bacground its lighter for be painted too

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/igguara/DHcopy.jpg

Tell me wath u think^^

idiot box
01 January 2005, 05:16 PM
What kind of tools do you use to make line art? This is pretty nice though, it willl look awesome colored.

igbarros
01 January 2005, 08:22 PM
What kind of tools do you use to make line art? This is pretty nice though, it willl look awesome colored.
hi thanx^^

i used H and Hb pencils and levels in photoshop

Tonik
01 January 2005, 11:39 PM
Excellent work. It all looks a bit jumbled at the moment but the anatomy, perspective, style etc are spot on. Can't wait to see it coloured. I'm sure it will look great.

Eternally Mine
01 January 2005, 11:44 PM
Hi

My question is in the picture I can make out at least 4 character, or at least I believe I see 4. I am nearsighted and strained to see what I could. I like it very much and your creativity is astounding. I was wondering could you tell me what was happenning in the picture and how many characters were actually there. I am sorry to ask so much but I want to understand and see within my mind, what my eyes cannot define.

Thanks,

Tamar:)

igbarros
01 January 2005, 01:50 AM
Hi

My question is in the picture I can make out at least 4 character, or at least I believe I see 4. I am nearsighted and strained to see what I could. I like it very much and your creativity is astounding. I was wondering could you tell me what was happenning in the picture and how many characters were actually there. I am sorry to ask so much but I want to understand and see within my mind, what my eyes cannot define.

Thanks,

Tamar:)
its really 4 characters, 2 humans and 2 trolls
one troll is charging to the human in the first plan, the other grabes the other human head
thanx^^

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.