LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : PA Challenge - Character - log

02-08-2002, 10:13 PM
Hello, here's my contribution to the challenge! Please be gentle, it's my first try at character modeling :D
I'll post some more renderings from different angles tonight, and hopefully i'll hopefully get started on the body tonight!
Cheers! :)

Edit2: Drag the url to the adressbar!

Edit: The radiosity is kinda crappy, it will be better next time ;)

02-09-2002, 12:40 AM
Ah, some new renders..

02-10-2002, 08:02 PM
Hehe, I guess it sucks since it doesn't get any replies but i'll continue updating you guys :D

Notice: The head is not yet attached, and i have loads of details to add and some clothes, and a beer-belly :P

02-10-2002, 08:06 PM
keep it coming Log ;)
don't you think having some kind of referece would help in the model structure? i kinda know what you going through (assuming you don't have a sketch). for every lil pieace with my head i have to think about it more than i actually spend time modling it :)

02-10-2002, 08:13 PM
actually I do have a sketch, and im working after it, the problem is that its my first time try at organic/character modeling. So I'm figuring out how to make all the details and stuff along the way. I'm amazed of how much i've learned by just trying to get this "easy" model working :D

There'll be more coming up, I guarantee it!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.