RTSquare is a 3D rendering software, designed with a new architecture to accelerate rendering. It takes advantage of the programmability, performance, and quality of your GPU to render imagery of uncompromising quality at unheard-of speeds.
It enables users to browse in real time, in 3D scenes with all rendering features, soft shadows, reflections, refractions, global illumination, caustics. Special effects like Depth of field, fog, Lens flare, halo are available.
A tree, that describes the current scene, allows the user to edit all rendering parameters like Camera, Lights, Meshes, Materials, Shadows, Reflection, Refraction, Caustics, Global Illumination and Special Effects, in Real Time.
The Hybrid Ray-Tracing Algorithm, compute images in real time, with :
- Materials with Diffuse, Bump, Specular, Gloss textures,
- Soft shadows (Up to 128 Pass for a light),
- Reflection (Recursive Reflection Max Level 4 and shadows),
- Caustics ( for reflective objects),
- Global illumination (Up to 256 Samples per Pixel),
- Special Effects ( Cartoon rendering,Layered Fog, Depth of field, Lens Flare, Halo, Light Cone),
- Animation (Lights, Camera, Objects Key Frame and Morphing, Motion blur),
- Saves image or animation in BMP Format up to 4K antialias.
This software requires a graphics board with 64 Mo Min and compatible with pixel shader 2.0 and DirectX 9.0. You will find an exporter plugin for 3DS Max, to export scenes and animations in RTSquare Format. Coming soon exporters for Lightwave, Maya, Cinema 4D, Softimage.
For more information http://www.gputech.com