View Full Version : 1st animation

routb
11 November 2004, 02:19 AM
Hi,

This is my first animation. Its an invention of mine for laptops. I cant say that it is complete but it gets the idea accross..

Say hello to the Mobile Genius..

Let me know what you think.

www.takeoutnc.com/stuff/trvgn2.wmv
(http://www.takeoutnc.com/stuff/trvgn2.wmv)
Thanks,

IC

metroeast
11 November 2004, 12:41 AM
Looks good.

It's a very clean model. No quick camera moves. It does the job. It would be nice to see some close ups of the computer to so more detail.

Kanga
11 November 2004, 07:33 AM
Pretty cool.

As far as the design is conscerned: make it a backpack with more storage capacity to justify the extra size.

Good stuff!

routb
11 November 2004, 04:53 AM
Thanks for the input. I left a bunch of features out of this animation. Was a trial run to see if I could pull off an animation. I should put in all of the storage compartments, latches, wheels and accessory mountings for the next animation. Ill post it here when I get done. I want to make the next animation more interesting. Music, interesting camera angles, style and a bit more of a chalky realistic feel to the lighting and shaders. Less CG shiny and reflective..Phong.

Thanks,

IC

Slimmoo
11 November 2004, 08:49 AM
Looks good, u've definitly got a nack for this stuff, keep at it!

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.