View Full Version : CgTalk Daily Sketch 169 "My most embarrassing moment...."
11 November 2004, 03:18 PM
"My most embarrassing moment...."
Welcome to the cgtalk sketch group.
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
11 November 2004, 05:14 PM
11 November 2004, 06:21 PM
alice coulda just used the pic from the "downhill" thread XD would have fit in perfectly
20 mins / PS / mouse
11 November 2004, 07:49 PM
Nah, that has never happened to me :)
11 November 2004, 01:13 AM
blue-pencil, brush-ink, Photoshop-color=60min
11 November 2004, 05:20 AM
11 November 2004, 07:56 AM
PS - 1 hour.
11 November 2004, 09:33 AM
50 mins, pen + scan + photoshop + mouse
edit: the dude's supposed to be holding a mic but I forgot to colour it :rolleyes:
11 November 2004, 10:18 AM
less then 20 min , pencil on paper
Well to her its embarrassing, to me it would be most embarrasing if she asked me to help her, that Dog looks Nasty :argh:
11 November 2004, 11:29 PM
A little late, but I am loving my wacom.. Ok now I must go back to my homework.
2 hours photoshop and wacom.
11 November 2004, 04:20 AM
About 1hr 45 min PS/Wacom
Based on an actual most embarassing moment - except that mine happened on a very busy stairwell way back when I was in High School the FIRST time platform shoes were in style! :)
11 November 2004, 07:18 PM
I think the topic is too hard to deliver a funny and stylish sketch...
I HAVE to join these things soon though.
01 January 2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.