XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : custom supra for anim!

10-16-2004, 04:11 PM

ok, here's my model thats going into an animation me and a couple of guys are working on. im sorta the team leader so i need to get some high standards in terms of renders.
here's a link to the wip thread containing all progress pics:

please let me know what you think, and how i can improve this render. im playing with colours atm, so i will post some more later. :)
btw i am using lightwave 7.5.

if you would like other r4ender views etc please say.

Thanks, will

ps. sorry if image seems slight small/low quality.. fprime renders! i am creating better res ones!

10-16-2004, 04:39 PM
ok, ps'ed it a bit.. still not right, but a bit better imo.. still not right tho.. please cnc

cheers, will

dynamic duotone
10-19-2004, 03:48 PM
Like the reflections and such, but is that paint suppose to be that grainy looking? Or is it suppose to be carbon fiber?

Looking good so far...

Good luck

10-19-2004, 06:48 PM
the noise on the surface, looks like dirt, is to uniform and it's hard to make out the interior

10-19-2004, 08:32 PM
thanks for the feedback guys!
the grain s just from a low quality render!.. only when i look at it now do i realise actually how bad it is!!

here's a slight improvment.. still same scene, but better quality, maybe easier to evaluate!?!?

Cheers, will

ps. ignore the unfinished interior and the weird shadow.. result of a late night + ps :p

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.