View Full Version : I Need A Modo Tutorial

Eidan
09 September 2004, 06:14 PM
Please...I'm a newbye...i want to model a human face, but when i've 4 edges to cut or connect i don't know how!!! If someone have a good totorial for modeling a face or cab make one for modo, tell me!!

TNX A LOT!

Eidan.

CoolDuck
09 September 2004, 11:17 PM
I think there aren't a lot of third party MODO tutorials available right now.

But you can use tutorials of other software to perform in MODO. Workflow in different 3d programs have a lot in common. What you know in program A you can apply in program B.

Try Alt+c to cut those edges, not sure what the name of that command was.

Xacto
09 September 2004, 12:56 AM
Look for some Lightwave tutorials--they will be the closest to the MODO workflow and if you select the LW layout and commands it will make the process even more helpful.

mosquito710
09 September 2004, 01:24 AM
modo ships with training dvds. when you get your boxed copy, it will have the dvds in it.

Insider
09 September 2004, 08:29 PM
There are some good tutorials right in the documentation.... start with those. Go through the manual and get familiar with the tools. From there, as someone mentioned, use a LightWave tutorial to go further.

I'm sure there will be more third party tutorials soon :)

fender
09 September 2004, 02:09 AM
more third party tutorials soon? I see a smiley face there....

cool!

onlooker
09 September 2004, 04:15 AM
Please...I'm a newbye...i want to model a human face, but when i've 4 edges to cut or connect i don't know how!!! If someone have a good totorial for modeling a face or cab make one for modo, tell me!!

TNX A LOT!

Eidan.

As with all things you should really read the documentation first. I just got modo a few hours ago so I have not gotten to it yet, but I would bet everything your looking for is in the directions.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.