View Full Version : concept city

imothep85
07 July 2004, 02:32 PM
hi all, i have finished my concept http://www.vocanson.com/forums/uploads/post-3-1090936880.jpg its blured for loosing details and perspective lines and other details.

time 2h for this, concept, and colors ;)

theCloudmover
07 July 2004, 03:02 PM
GREAT job!!
I really like the neon signs.

Aelea
07 July 2004, 03:03 PM
Very good. No crits, but the pavement/street looks a bit empty. Some more people, perhaps a vehicle and other concept city props would do the trick. And some subtle indicative birds, they're always flocking around in the city-streets. I would probably made a few small ones in the blurred area you mention. But be careful not to overdo it, the image is rich and beautiful in detail as it is.

Regards

imothep85
07 July 2004, 03:08 PM
thanks ;) the neons are very easy to make, create a new layer in photoshop, paint wit red, blue, yellows,withe, and blues and change te layer mode normal to color overlay, this create a good effect, easy, and fast, for add details, merge layers and wit the dodge tool push the contrast of the lights ;)

I-NetGraFX
07 July 2004, 03:10 PM
Nicely done! :thumbsup:

The shop to the left is closed already? weekend? Anyway, well designed!

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.