View Full Version : leaping kiras!!

FLX
07 July 2004, 12:45 PM
http://flxdigital.com/warped/kira_leap02.avi

not complete... just looking for some crits at this point. i have done a bit more of her clibing onto the second box, but there is no need to post that until it is a bit more clean

bawhabmw
07 July 2004, 03:44 PM
since you are only working out the basic movements and weight at the moment... the only real critique I have is that the sliding feet bother me a bit. I'd like to see them stay a little more planted and still. Also, I think the girls hips and upper body should come down and forward more when she lands on the first box. other than that you are off to a great little animation! I really like the timing.

//benno

CuTnPaste
07 July 2004, 04:07 PM
yeah !...

you're over...good anim....

nice timing!

christianreese
07 July 2004, 07:32 PM
The timing is really coming along. I know you have more cleaning up to do so I won't critique the little stuff yet. One thing I did notice was on the first jump, the weight could be suggested a little more in the knees. She seems to stop a little too easy. Other than that good start. Nice eye for the subtle movements. Those look great and they definately help to sell the realism.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.