View Full Version : Ogre Lip Sync

07 July 2004, 06:32 AM
Clip from the club scene of Night at the Roxbury. All secondary action was hand keyed (straps, pads, gut, and paper on the clipboard). Enjoy.

Crits always welcome.

07 July 2004, 07:30 PM
great animation :) ... my critic ,put the animation more snappy at some place , with F , T , D ... or all the voyel need more power , reduce the time between the pose key for have a better felling on the intensity of the lipsync , currently the lipsync is linear , I think it just need to reduce some place and add intensity at some other place to have more life on the facial..

anyway , good job !!!

07 July 2004, 12:25 AM
It was mentioned on another forum as well that it needs more snap and pauses. This being my first lip sync, i was catious with the tweeking of them mouth and used my way of keying the body on the face. I realize now (after doing i and receiving crit) that there are better ways. Thanks for the crit. i hope to have a revision up soon.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.