View Full Version : Female character (nothing too crazy)
06 June 2004, 09:09 PM
I'm currently a student at VFS and I'm just posting up my female that I'm doing for my demo reel. Anything you can say to help would be much appreciated.Thanx.
06 June 2004, 10:46 PM
Very good model man. But there are still quite a few things odd with it.
- Her posture seems to be a bit poor. Maybe pull the shoulders and arms a bit forward maybe.
- There's a line running down continuous to where her cheekbones end. This is also causing some awkward flatness in the chin area.
- Still a bit smudgy with the detail in some areas.
- A bit cuby with the sides of her arm and legs
- Her brow seems to be too thick, but i guess it doesn't look too bad when hair is on.
- There is a small lump on her dress tucked in between the wrinkels. And it seems to be pinching too much with the wrinkles on her breast.
06 June 2004, 09:14 AM
Her nose looks a bit strange, too..
06 June 2004, 11:57 AM
I like the cloth topo, small small thing the nose, and the side of the boots are funky.
good job overall
01 January 2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.