View Full Version : door keeper WIP

levius
01 January 2002, 12:25 AM
I like to sketch in unfinished renders :), right now only head, arm and keys are modeled.. I would like to finish it in 2 days :D

http://www.3d.sk/doorlayers4.jpg

Taoizm
01 January 2002, 01:32 AM
I really like this style of art. You may want to be careful with the character and the background getting too similiar. You might lose something. Nice work!

levius
01 January 2002, 02:30 AM
Thanx taoizm, you are right I got quite similar background with character, whot do you think would be the best way to improve it?

I would like to keep this color scheme, but maybe it will be better with background with diferent color? Or maybe more blured and dark? :cool:

Please write me your opinion..
I am really thankfull for every tip and critique...

ACFred
01 January 2002, 04:04 AM
Hey Levius,

I really like this image. I think you're right that there needs to be some sort of separation between character and background, but not much.

For the background, try adding a bit of soft, warm blue in with the yellows and oranges. The complementary colors will help pop the character away from the background.

I can't wait to see the finished product.

Good luck!

Alec

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.