LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Demon babe WIP

01-30-2002, 10:41 AM
This is a character I've dug out of the closet to fix up. I realize where some of the problems lie, but I'm really not at the point of being satisfied. Something is buggin' and I can't get to the bottom of it.

The boobs will be moved closer together and I realize that some things sink into the mesh from the back view. That'll be delt with.

Crits? I really could use them at this point. Point of the character is to be to an extent cartoony (hair is temp though), seductive and evil.

Forgive the poor image quality.

01-30-2002, 12:04 PM
Let me start off saying that I really like your style. She looks really cool. I do have a few suggestions though (which is why you put her up - right ;-)).

I think her breasts are a little large for her current frame - and while you could simply scale them down - we both know that would be about the WORST thing you could ever do ;-). hehehe. Seriously - I think her hips need to be fuller - and more anatomically correct. At the moment I would have trouble telling you where her pelvis is, or where her leg muscles connect at the top - or where her butt-cheeks end and her back/legs start. It may seem silly - but it does make a ton of difference. Go look at

His characters are FAR more muscular than yours is - so its not the perfect reference, but this exaggeration could help with your anatomy stuff. :).

I love the boots.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.