View Full Version : Lost Machineflesh thread

ExtremeBoost
05 May 2004, 01:23 PM
When the site was hacked my machineflesh thread dissapeared. My images entries remain in the database but my thread is gone. How do I get that back?
I tried re-entering but it says that Im already registered but when I try and add new updates it gives me an error... im guessing because the thread is not there. Could someone please help me clear this up.

Thanks

ExtremeBoost
05 May 2004, 12:36 PM
can anyone help me with this?? Id like to get back to posting contest updates

ExtremeBoost
05 May 2004, 07:31 PM
PLEASE!! Dont we have any support guys reading this forum?

leigh
05 May 2004, 07:54 PM
I have mentioned numerous times in the Machineflesh forum that users having technical problems must email robert@ballisticmedia.net ;)

Mibus
05 May 2004, 01:34 AM
Whoah calm down, the challenge isn't finishing for a while yet :)

Anyway, CGTalk threads for all users who didn't lose their accounts in the restoration should all be re-created now.

See here (http://cgnetworks.com/challenge/machineflesh/view_entries.php?challenger=3551) for your Challenge page, which links to the correct thread.

If you lost your account in the restoration, re-create it and either PM me, or re-upload your WIPs.

Any other troubles, PM me :)

ExtremeBoost
05 May 2004, 01:56 PM
Thank You :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.