View Full Version : Game Art Comp 7: Drake Mallard - Darkwing Duck

Eclipse3D
05 May 2004, 09:41 PM
Ok well i thought I would reserve my spot. I want to do Drake Mallard aka Darkwing Duck just because well....he is the best of course :). In case any of you forgot this pinnicle of cartoons here is a refresher till i get started on him :).

http://www.galeriap.hpg.ig.com.br/imagens/disney/darkwingduck.jpg

AndyH
05 May 2004, 10:22 PM
tsk tsk - hes Disney....

Check the rules first!

Ill probably let you off being has hes not a typically famous character, but you couldve checked with me first.

Ill make an exception, being as its probably gonna be more hassle to rename the post and redecide.

commy
05 May 2004, 12:42 AM
well that opens a cna of worms :/

Eclipse3D
05 May 2004, 01:35 AM
oooooooooooooops......i didn't know he was disney XD. sorry about that, but thanks a lot for letting me keep him (if you do that is, if not i understand and can find a new one :) ) ^_^. :cool:

TRyanD
05 May 2004, 05:43 PM
I dont see a prob with him.

I didnt even know he was disney untill it was mentioned in the rules thread >_<

JaMo
05 May 2004, 12:50 AM
yea DW is cool. i hope in the future there is a disney only challenge.

AndyH
05 May 2004, 01:40 PM
Hey!

Dont forget - the deadline is in 2 days (20th May)
Please, PLEASE try and get it entered because theres a severe lack of finished work on show!

PhilOsirus
05 May 2004, 10:49 PM
Hey! You're modeling Darkwing Duck too! I'm not making it for the game art comp (I can't texture anyway), but cool:)

Eclipse3D
05 May 2004, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the reminder, I'm working on the skin atm and should have him in there no problemo :).

Yeah Darkwing duck is the man :).

Eclipse3D
05 May 2004, 11:08 AM
Sorry for the double post, but i guess what can ya do? anyway the skin is done once i get home it's posing time, i hope you like it :).

http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~ef/quickdwd.jpg

BIG BIG Thanks goes out to Mr. Smo, a great friend of mine, really helped me out a lot to make the skin look nice, I'm still new to skinning :).

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.