View Full Version : Anime Vampi

04 April 2004, 02:10 AM

All the anime/manga fans are going to hunt me down with pitchforks and flaming torches for this one because I didn't do an anime style pic in cell style colouring.... but guess what? I don't care!!!!!!

Pencils - David Finch, Inks - Walden Wong and colour by me of course

Comments welcome as always

04 April 2004, 02:33 AM
I like this very much! And I have visited ur website! Awesome tutorial~ ;)

04 April 2004, 03:26 AM
it's good that you don't care .. cuz color is really nice ... looks like usa comic style painting .. :thumbsup:

04 April 2004, 08:41 AM
wow very cool i don't mind about the colors.. i like them..
suggestion maybe: i think she would look even better with a thong (the pervert i am.. :p )

well, keep it up!

04 April 2004, 02:19 PM
It looks good except for one thing thats bothering me...
The high light on the nostral could have been left out. It dosent go with the anime style nose.

04 April 2004, 08:51 PM
nice to see something familiar here, im new here, i know your work from renderosity. you have this unique clean and metallic stlye - just great

04 April 2004, 10:16 PM
If I had an inker like that and colorist like you when I worked at Marvel, (Darkhorse too), I'd still be doing comics today instead of working at Sony Pictures Imageworks... :thumbsup:

Hmmm... I wonder which would have worked out better.

Perhaps I should get you some of my last comic stuff (that I worked on) to color and see if we can't get a movie made.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.