View Full Version : Portrait: Bassie the clown

jeroentje
04 April 2004, 04:12 PM
I might change some minor details, but it's 99% finished.

Meet Bassie, a populair Dutch TV hero.
It's certainly not a life like portrait, but I tried to paint the "inner Bassie".
I always thought he was pretty frightening when I was a kid. Not someone to be trusted anyway. But aren't all clowns scairy?

http://jeroen.cgcommunity.com/pics/bassie.jpg

Astaroth.NL
04 April 2004, 04:32 PM
hehe nice interpertation of his innerself, and actually close to the truth after I heard him speaking about money on the teli the other day, geesh :)

Do think there's lots to improof on this piece, his face seems a little flat, maybe need some more dif. shadow tones? Also his hair looks funny in the bad sence of the word :) I especially like his cloths and eyes.

FerdiWillemse
04 April 2004, 04:57 PM
Awesome jeroen!
I love all your works. I always thought the same about bassie, like you did. His happiness was like a hoax to me :)

OrcOYoyo
04 April 2004, 06:16 PM
Very nice picture.
the hair clould use some more work though

Dutchman
04 April 2004, 06:43 PM
Bassie en Adriaan, Bassie en Adriaan, het zijn de beste vrienden...

Hey dude, cool image! The idea that I meet another dutchman here, with such image to be proud of...! Your a really good 2D artist! :eek:

teknotek83
04 April 2004, 10:39 PM
man..that's a clean image! good job

jeroentje
04 April 2004, 04:19 PM
I changed the hair a bit and the shape of his head. Update is in the first post ;)

gf666
04 April 2004, 08:07 AM
yeah i think it looks pretty awesome. Bassie is making shows without Adriaan these days isn't it? The bastard. Well keep us updated man!

gf666
04 April 2004, 08:08 AM
o yeah btw maybe you can add some more wrinkles in the forehead....

dussss...de groeten!:cool:

IjoDangdut
04 April 2004, 09:14 AM
A cool piece. Though adding little details might make it even better. But, it's just me and i hate clowns. :thumbsup: Peace

jawine
04 April 2004, 08:05 PM
Wahaha this rocks :beer:

Ohw well i'm from Holland as well so i might be prejudiced :p

Garma
04 April 2004, 09:10 PM
hehe you got a bad childhood dude ;) Strange interpretation for a clown..

On the other hand, all the fights with adriaan and the illness of late probably make him look like your version some more.

prima gefixt dude.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.