XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Layer Style tech problem

07-10-2002, 04:52 PM
For some reason when I use layer styles, it is slow to open, I've had this problem since I upgraded from PS5 to 6, now I'm using 7, and still have the same problem. What I do remember is that this started after installing Adobe pagemaker on my machine, any ideas?:)

07-11-2002, 03:06 AM
I don't know about it being interfeared with by PageMaker, but i've installed it on 6 different Machines I run a school and i've had the same problem on ALL SIX.

I'm on Mac OSX, and i've got multiple's of different machine configurations, and it just seems to be slow.

07-11-2002, 04:16 AM
Thanks for the response Trancemitter, weird, it used to rune fine for me, that was quite some time ago, I'm stumped. I did install it on a laptop, was faster there, can't figure it out. Anyone else have any ideas?:shrug: :)

07-11-2002, 07:22 AM
Have you tried a search on the forums at Adobe.com (http://www.adobe.com)? They have info on most of the common problems with Photoshop.

07-11-2002, 04:05 PM
Thanks frog, I'll go take a look, hadn't thought of that!:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.