XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Feng Tank

01-24-2004, 06:46 AM
hi again, dont visit here much.. but here something i made this arvo...

modeled from one of fengs drawings i found on his site, the love his work, ner inspiring...

may attempt to skin it later, but its goin on my portfolio to show slighly higher poly modleing for games...

its just over 3.3k polys :D

01-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Cool replica of the design by feng. But it really should be textured if you wanna add it to you portfolio.

01-24-2004, 11:03 AM
yeah i think i will texture it, will give me some practice with rough edjes and scratching/dents... i guess it would be a greenish/cammo color due to it beeing a tank?

01-24-2004, 09:24 PM
I could be wrong but I think someone modeled that already, but theirs was high poly. I could be wrong.

01-24-2004, 10:13 PM
yes someone did, and posted it on these boards.. your point..?

Nice model, but I think a the porportions at some places diffrent than that from the concept. Im not gonna name em all cause maybe you did this because you intend to. I don't think you should make the texture green, maybe blue/black? Good luck on it.

01-25-2004, 12:25 AM
hrm i havent seen the other modeled one...

yeah i did change some bits around, also added some details to the nonvisible side to it didnt look to heavy on the one side...

a blue / black color? hrmm i guess ill have to mess with it , will be a dark color anyway but not shure at this stage...

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.