View Full Version : 3 questions of MEL
01-09-2004, 10:00 PM
1) a MEL script for version 3 or 4 runs on Maya 5?
2) When I´m using a computer with 2 mouse buttons, there is some way via script to make at start of application, swap middle mouse button by holding some letter of the keyboard+LMB?
3) what´s the MEL Script for "center pivot"?
thanks in advance
01-09-2004, 11:09 PM
1) Generally scripts written for earlier versions will work in later versions. I say generally, because if there have been changes made to some commands, or some commands have been removed (don't know if this has ever happened) that are used by the older scripts there will be some work involved in getting them to function properly.
2) I don't think so. With the price of 3 button mice, you should just go out and buy one.
3) The MEL command for center pivot is "xform -centerPivots;"
01-09-2004, 11:29 PM
01-17-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.