View Full Version : Monarch

flipnap
12 December 2003, 03:07 PM
Anyone here ever buy from them?

Remedy
12 December 2003, 03:10 PM
I purchased my Dual Opteron from them and am Purchasing another next month. They are pleasant to deal with. What are you looking to buy from them?

flipnap
12 December 2003, 03:17 PM
great sounds good then.. Well, im putting together a barebones system, you can see from a few threads down (whyamdfx).. i was going to go with mwave.com but they dont have a few options that monarch has.. ive been dealing with mwave for years now and trust them, but like i said, monarchs got some more options.. just never dealt with them and I wasnt sure...

thanks, appreciate it:)

kwshipman
12 December 2003, 05:51 PM
I have purchased parts from them but never a whole system. But what I know is they are faster than dell, (but who isn't) very friendly and professional. From what I hear though their custom built PCs are very good, I also hear that if there is something on their site that is not a choice in the configurator they will put it in if you ask when you place the order.

Joel.Hooks
12 December 2003, 06:02 PM
resellerratings.com hasn't let me down yet. Beats the better business bureau any day.

dvornik
12 December 2003, 08:59 PM
I bought parts from them a couple of times. Didn't have any problems.

jbradford
12 December 2003, 09:20 PM
Yes; I buy from them locally (when im in Atlanta), and they rock. Great team of people. I've also ordered online too and had no issues.

alphatron
12 December 2003, 12:12 AM
I've bought from them numerous times and they've always been top notch.

toonpang
12 December 2003, 09:30 AM
I've been a return customer for about 3 years and I have no reason to shop anywhere else. Great online retailer.

-Toon

MadMax
12 December 2003, 11:48 PM
I'd say they are good, although the one and only time I orderd from them was a complete nightmare.

I bought a Dual CPU motherboard, it arrive mauled. Looked like it had been shipped by Silverback mountain gorillas.

Got a pick up ticket for it, UPS came by got box and sent it back.

I paid for 2 day delivery when it was to be shipped back to me, my 2 day delivery took 3 weeks.

wouldn't stop me from ordering from them again though.

MimikOctopus
12 December 2003, 07:54 AM
Bought a dual opteron system from them and although it took about a week longer than they said, I recommend them highly.

DuttyFoot
12 December 2003, 01:59 PM
when i was building my dual amd rig i ordered from them....they have great service

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.